she-keepsitsimple tagged me in a thing to talk about five things I love about myself and I’ve been putting it off, but I’ve done it.
1. I really like that it’s pretty easy for me to make friends and that I can usually make people laugh. I like that I’m a pretty easy going person.
2. I think I like my hair the best. It was only a lil past my shoulders when I started growing it out two years ago, and now it’s to the small of of my back. Also, I never have to do it because it’s naturally curly and wavy. It’s also soft.
3. I like my lips because they look sort of nice when I wear lipstick. I have the fullest lips of the family, and I like them.
4. My collarbones are pretty chill, I think. They don’t stick out a lot but they do a lil sometimes and I like they way they look — especially when I wear tank tops.
5. I like that I’m opinionated but that I can also have an open mind about things. I am a lil stubborn, and I don’t really like that about myself, but I do like that I have my own opinions and my own voice.